State of the Art Marina – including Sailors Lounge – equipped and safe with floating berths and all amenities for boat owners. Siam Royal Yacht Marina is the ideal starting point for your private Speedboat transfer, or to start exploring the archipelago with guided excursion or tours.
Siam Royal Yacht Marina
The cutting edge Siam Royal Yacht Marina provides berths with floating piers for up to 75 boats. It offers thoroughly modern facilities for both sailing craft and motor boats, and all berths are equipped with electricity and fresh water supply. The Marina is up the river mouth and well sheltered from the open sea, wind and waves.
Siam Royal Koh Chang Marina is the only facility of its class within a 200km radius and one of only two comparable marinas in the entire Gulf of Thailand. A paradise haven for yacht owners, the marina opens up one of the most stunning sailing areas in the world.
The region’s crystal clear seas are generously dotted with richly forested tropical islands with pristine, picture perfect beaches. It is an area that begs to be explored by modern day seagoing adventurers.
Easy Koh Chang Arrival / Departure Experience
Siam Royal Bay operates a number of speedboats that are available for transport to/from the mainland.
Guests who would like to bypass the public ferry can be picked up on a private pier on the mainland, and arrive directly at Siam Royal Bay with just a 10 minute speedboat ride. Valet service available to ferry your car on the island, if needed.
Island Hopping Experience
Koh Chang is the primary island of a large archipelago of over 50 smaller islands, which also includes Koh Mak and Koh Kood.
The archipelago offers countless beaches, snorkeling, restaurants and resorts, scuba diving and even sunken wrecks to explore.
BOAT / YACHT EXCURSIONS
The Siam Royal Yacht Marina is host to a number of vessels available for charter.
Below are some of the vessels available for charter.
Please check with the Siam Royal Bay Team for availability, options and offers.
THE PENINSULA ONE
Vessel: Sunseeker Manhattan 64
- Built by the prestigious Sunseeker shipyard in the UK, the “Manhattan 64” is over 70 feet in length.
- Peninsula One is the most exclusive charter yacht cruising the Koh Chang Archipelago. It features a galley (kitchen) with fridges, coffee machine, etc., a large and comfortable saloon with an indoor helm station, and an even larger flybridge. The 3 staterooms all have their own bathrooms.
- Exclusive private yacht trips offering day cruising in style for up to 20 guests.
- The spacious yacht also offers overnight accommodation in 3 cabins good for 6 guests and an additional cabin for 2 crew members.
Vessel: Sunseeker Manhattan 52
- This yacht was built by the UK based Sunseeker International yacht builder.
- This almost new 52-feet luxurious sport cruiser offers impressive facilities, like a spacious fly-bridge, a gorgeous saloon, a fully equipped galley and roomy accommodation which boasts an open airy ambiance.
- The LISA I will make your yacht trip a breathtaking occasion.
Available for: exclusive private yacht trips (day cruising)
- Scuba Diving
- Private yacht charter day cruising
This 38 feet daycruiser features 2 Mercruiser Verado outboard engines of 250hp each which brings it to a max. speed of over 70 km/h.
The vessel easily provides space for 15 people on a day cruise, and can land at most resort piers in the area.
A small cabin is available for an afternoon nap or for changing clothes, and a toilet is available on board.
The Siam Royal Bay’s hospitality team provides catering right to the yacht, and hospitality services even during the cruise.
Popular F&B packages including wines and cocktails are offered, but can also fulfil any special wishes that you may have.